School disciplinary code
Students are expected to demonstrate their best behaviors through the following guidelines:
- Be honest in my statements and actions.
- Respect themselves, the school staff, and fellow students.
- Respect the beliefs of others.
- Attend school and classes regularly, on time and be prepared to learn
- Demonstrate positive behavior and language and cooperation with all members of the school community
- Display good conduct and sportsmanship at school, on the bus, and at all school activities.
- Respect the property of others.
- Work to the best of their ability.
- Use criticism in a helpful manner.
- Promote school cleanliness and the upkeep of school property.
- Make substitute teachers and visitors feel welcome.
- Support school activities.
- Schools uniform is strictly observed everyday. The usniform has to be in a presentable condition, clean and ironed. Shoes have to be polished
- Pupils need to wear black shoes and white socks to complement their school uniform.
- . Girls with long hair must tie their hair back neatly using soft elastic bands in accordance with the school Health and Safety policy.
- Boys must have their hair cut regularly to an appropriate length.
- Wearing jewelry is totally forbidden. Thus, the school is not responsible for items of such value if they are lost
- Earrings can be worn to school and girls are only permitted to wear studs (earrings that do not go beyond the ear lobe). Other earrings such as hoops can be a hazard and unsafe when your child is playing.
- Watches may also be worn but they are the responsibility of the pupil.
- Items such as mobiles, I-pods, laptops, playing cards, toys and magazines are strictly forbidden at school and will be confiscated
School bus regulations:
Parents are kindly requested to abide by the following rules and regulations to ensure the safety of their children and the convenience of the service
- Your child should be always waiting for the bus a few minutes before the appointed time in the morning
- Waiting for your child (KG/Primary) , in the afternoon at the time pre-set for the drop off is mandatory
- No one is allowed to stay after 2:30 at school for the child’s welfare and safety (unless the child has after school activity)
- Misbehavior in the school buses will be treated in exactly the same manner as misbehavior in school. Consequences for inappropriate behavior on the school bus may include a loss of bus privilege for 1-2 weeks or longer if the misbehavior continues. When bus privileges are removed, it is the parents’ responsibility to provide transportation during that period.